HEY ! Was wondering about you ,That's Great, IT Is a lot of Info processing but you'll be ok🙂  I'm in Morgan City at a Chev Refinery, Mother's well thanks for asking! and I will tell my Brother you said Hi . Yup rodeo time, His Lady Maryam has a Shop called Sisterhearts in Arabi that sells a lot of his stuff....Ok then, u can Leave a email at one of those addresses..When I get in Maybe we can Link and Talk Shop🙄..Guess u say all of a sudden I have time lmbo..You know, some time u have to make time🤷🏿‍♂️🙂 PEACE



WOW ! Ok this should have been your lead in Text lol..
would have grabbed my attention right away.
Sister, If you had any dealings with My Brethren,
no matter how brief, that means something!
Sorry to hear about your set-back but don't be
discouraged or deterred, I'm sure you'll get it next time.
YOU WILL!.. Actually, besides some contracting assignments for
System Update & Analyst for Chevron I've been
concentrating more on Automation software development..
I figured if I had to have a headache it may as well
be for a lucrative amount -lol

Maybe you can leave me an email and I can send you some Info.
& resources that might help you along..only if you want to,
but as for personal Tutelage, I just wouldn't have the time for that..
between Coding and keeping up with my CPA Network,New Forum, Marketing Consultation and  web development and design stuff well, you know, I'm hearing a earful from The Homebase as it is lol. ..But yes you do have Me at a disadvantage..
where we talking at Rob's Spot on Newton?
The Really tall Lady that was there with Craige
from the Cultural center ?
Now you have peeked my curiosity..
maybe you could send me a Picture to refresh my Memory
lol.. Here's a Couple of emails on me..
solowpoet@cox.net Or marvelmarketinginc@gmail.com