EXPLAINING MOMMA

 

 

because she 
had recently had a collapsed lung and discovered to have C.O.P.D. .. then after getting comfortable enough to let her other kids in the house again,fINALLY,after over a year,with the Vaccine available.After all that she was diagnosed with Non- Hodgkin's and THEN WAS THOUGHT to have suffered a massive heart attack the night she was diagnosed only to find out she hadn't but at this point she had already been put on a ventilator and couldn't be removed. I WAS DEVASTATED to say the least..Now, finally trying to put the pieces back together it's just so hard to get along,find work,social happiness or as I mentioned just eating properly. I've worked most my life so this is hard for me..really hard for me.. I'M ASKING FOR YOUR HELP..I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP AS I CAN'T SEE ME GOING ON THIS WAY MUCH LONGER..


Have a blessed day

Yours Sincerely 
Greg T  

 MOMMA


 
 
 
 MY RAGGEDY MOUTH