TO THE LIL HOMIE O.G. GIGITTY..THE PEOPLES CHAMP

 

 

 


 

 YOU ALREADY READ THIS FIRST PART ON INSTAGRAM DM ,,SCROLL DON FOR REST OF THE POST,,

 

 Waaaaahhhh Wassup My "G"..Greetings My Brother, I pray you are in the best of health and fittest of Mind.Brother just let me say it is so refreshing to see a another brother striving to be the best that they can be..I SALUTE & APPLAUD You...Much respect is given..

First of I wanna Apologize in advance  for my WIND that can be a bit Elongated ..Old folks call it LONG-WINDED-LOL...

Man been checking out your videos which I fine equally Inspiring, Informative and of course ENTERTAINING..You a Fool with it Lil bro you have been gifted with a Naturally untethered flow. I can see the comfort and growth progression in your Videos.. Ok, a lil bout me to put a Human face on this correspondence . My Name is Greg, My associates cal me G$..My FRIENDS Call me BIG HELL..Born 3rd ward Bucket o Blood Battlefield..Bertrand street Back a town

 

 THIS IS THE REST OF THE POST BELOW.... FROM INSTAGRAM DM

 

..spent most of my Later years in 6th ward Barracks street..My Dude Mannie Fresh still owe me 5 bones from waaaaay back when for a lil bag of trees lol..
I'm a bit older that you yung'n lol..58 earthstrong yrs..stipp pushin...I see you convered to Islam. Allah hu Akbar,
yOU MAY know my brother, ELTON THOMAS..CALL HIM SOLOMON..I'll drop a picture with him and the Lil Homie C-Murder..He is also a Muslim of some stature..Wait Bru before I go on, Maaaaaan where you get the " SO URRUMMM " you be sayig..Man that's from being around some old heads..better trademark that then merchandise it! If you even realize you be sayin it ol..

I'M SURE YOU DO..

So, Lil Bro, I was checking out one of your videos with the Non- Profit, Great work Brother, and well I'm in the Process of filling the IRS  501(c)(3) Paperwork..Have my Organizational Bylaws all drawn up and applying for several Government ,Local and Corporate Grants Including a "Community Services Block Grant" Got some local Sponsorships & commitments , one of the Biggest being JOE BLAKK From JOE BLAKK Income Tax..He's also a Rapper, you might remember Him or Google Him..He is My Young Protege of sorts..Grew up next door to me and said I inspired him to go to college as I was one of the first from our little tight knit community (CHRISTOPHER HOLMES) To go off to college, I studied at UNO...blakk is great Friends with SHAQ as He pledged Him in College to a FRATERNITY.Said he would lt him look at my Project..

Ok, Heard you say if we Had any questions about non profit ask away...I wanna send you the website I'm building and get your opinion on the NON-PROFIT I'm starting..
 I'm in the Process of filling the IRS  501(c)(3) Paperwork..Have my Organizational Bylaws all drawn up and applying for several Government ,Local and Corporate Grants Including a "Community Services Block Grant" Got some local Sponsorships & commitments.

WEBSITE: www.YaammoProject.com

 I do that, Build Websites and some software development.but Mostly Digital Marketing , Brand Development , Reputation management etc..Check out My LinkedIn profile- www.Linkedin.com/MarvelMarketingServices
 


 

Now don't get it twisted, I did some fucked up shit as well too lil bro, a stint at WCI and One up by Lake Providence but that's discussion for another time.
Ok just wanted to reach of My Brother and get back to me if you wish . I'd appreciate it..I respect your Business acumen..you have a knack for business..One of the good residues from your Hustler days..Different operation SAME IMPLEMENTATION...GETTIN AT THE BAG..


PEACE AND ONE LOVE MY BRETHREN

with the utmost sincerity

Greg T

A.K.A

G$

AKA

BIG HELL

AKA

MR. SWIFFJUSTUS 

 

 



MY BROTHER SOLOMON  WITH THE LIL HOMIE C


ME 

"WHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"