????????????????????????????



Hey , I know you been probably cussin me out huh - lol..
Seriously tho, Man this has been the most exhausting last couple of weeks of my life, well, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but it has been trying. I have Lost 2 Cousins, One who I was really close to, Don't know if you remember My cousin Robert, called him "Coo" use to stay with Us, Anyway he Had a Massive Heart attack on the way From New Iberia Coming to the Party I was telling you about and no one wanted to tell me cause they knew how much I went through to put it together but it made me seem so Heartless, cause everyone just assumed I knew and was just still going on as if nothing Happened. The Same day we Buried Him(This Past Saturday) My Brother Chuck Got Drunk Climbed on His Shed and Fell Of Fracturing 5 Ribs and Bruising His Lungs, My Moms as you probably don't Know was recently put on Oxygen and well, she has good and Bad Days and all this recent stuff doesn't help and on top of All that I just Found out My Girl...My Girl Has A Really Bad Medical condition That she was keeping From Me because she said she didn't want to worry me but i know it's because she was thinking I would leave her as we were already going through some things But it Still Hurt to think she might feel I would be That Heartless..There Goes that word Again... I know, ALLLL THAT lol..on Top of all of Life's Other Bullshit.  Bru, I'm a Fucking Soulja FaReal but Goddam, WTF?? .. Sorry bout the Rant Ms Hill, Just Didn't want you to think I was just brushing of our Dinner Date with those Shrimp being savored by Those Lips Lol..I look at you and You Look so Georgous..So Refined..So Grown..Your Hubby Is a Lucky Guy! ..He Betta Be Good to you.. Like MJ Said ..
♪ ♫Cause if he Doesn't I'll be There♪ ♫

Love Ya Lil Mama...And thanks For Listening to ALLL THAT lol
PEEEACE

 

This Is My Cousin Coo here 



and The Function you Missed